Sunday, February 11, 2007

Back in...

We had our insem. yesterday at 10:30am. It went smoothly. DP took me out for brunch afterwards....I think we picked a name! I am soooo excited. So, I am officially 1dpi; I am back in the saddle again. Please give me the strength to be patient in this tww. Here's to round 7...lucky number 7. I have to start the prometrium tonight. Yuck! Oh, the things we will do to conceive.

Oh yeah, DP cousin and her boyfriend invited us over for dinner last night. It was soooo nice. We had a good time playing Mexican train...and I had the least points:) It was the first time we went out to their house. I had ovulation pains...beginning at 5pm. So, our timing is looking good. Funny how I can always bring a conversation back to ttc;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home