Saturday, February 17, 2007

God/dess

Thank-you for making sure I had enough money to buy all the things I wanted yesterday.

Thank-you for giving me the steadfast to send off three applications yesterday (no matter how frustrated I was in getting all the info together)...I told the UPS person I would come back in and say, "Hi" when I got the job. That was after I told him I was half tempted to just shred my application. To which he replied, "we have a paper shredder". I thought he was being very helpful.

Thank-you for letting the UPS person talk me into mailing my stuff from their location...it was worth not letting myself be frustrated in the post office.

Thank-you for my local bagel shop...bagel shop you make the best bagels. Yum!

Thank-you for making it sunny yesterday...it could really be a much grayer winter.

Thank-you for this awesome pineapple that I bought yesterday...it is delicious. Thank-you J for helping me pick it out...I now know how to choose a ripe pineapple.

Thank-you for giving me the strength to continue to be a non-smoker for more than a year...after 15yrs. of smoking I never imagined being a non-smoker. Maybe I should start imagining things I never imagined.

Thank-you for giving me the love, support, and acceptance of my family and DP's family...without their support I don't know where DP and I would be.

Thank-you for today...

I'm off to do today.
Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home