Monday, February 26, 2007

Reprieve

I mourned my BFN all day Friday.
Luckily I had a reprieve from my sorrow.

I have been trying to find a job...not a nanny job. I really want to work with a different population of kids, for example, kids from a different socioeconomic status. I have been sending out applications via U.S. mail, and Internet; I have been averaging around 10/week over the past 3month. Well, someone finally read MY application and wanted to interview me. So, the interview was today. I was there for two hours.

There are many pros and cons to this position.

The pros:
1. Increased interaction with adults.
2. Helping children who otherwise would not have first rate care.
3. The opportunity to touch more lives.
4. The opportunity to be challenged.
5. The ability to be a member of a treatment plan team.
6. I'm qualified.
7. It's relevant to my degree.
8. It's a short commute.

The cons:
1. Possible dangerous work environment. Is this conducive to TTC? Is it even possible to do while pregnant?
2. Its 2nd shift.
3. Its non-profit i.e. the pay sucks.
4. It is religiously affiliated; I could not be out at work. I have always been out at work. I hate the idea of not being out at work.
5. The possibility that I would not be good at this job.
6. Having to support the program--What if I don't like the program?
7. My family does not support me in this position or any other low paying job for that matter.
8. At this point it is a temporary on-call position. A full time position should open up soon. This position has a high turn over rate.

Well, we will see if they even offer me the position. At this point I feel like I would take the position if they offer it to me. Speaking of positions....I wish I was in the position to start taking clomid, but, nooooooooooo I have not even started AF yet. If I am going to start, I want to start now. I have had negative dollar store hpt 13,14, and 15dpi. I am out of tests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home