Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Plan C & D

Today was my appointment with the RE.

I left the office with the "purple folder". That means we are getting more aggressive, pulling out the big guns so to speak. So, if after this cycle I am not pregnant we move on to plan C. We will switch to Femera coupled with Gonal F--it's called a hybrid cycle.

Having a plan gives me renewed optimism.

The Gonal F costs $597.99/cycle. Pray that my insurance will cover it; my insurance has been wonderful so far. Hopefully, we don't have to go down this road....and this cycle will be the cycle I get pregnant.

After 3cycles of injectables (Gonal F), on to plan D, !^#.....I'm not ready to utter those letters. Yes, this is a long way from the unmedicated cycles, at home, with a mid-wife inseminations I once desired. Oh, the plan A days. Now, I will do what ever it takes...dope me up.

DP and I met for lunch to further discuss the plan. She said, "you need to go get a credit card".

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's hope you don't need Plan C!

 
At 11:49 PM , Blogger Dee said...

I wish you lots and lots of luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home