Tuesday, March 13, 2007

WTF!

WTF! The job offer was even lower than I expected. So, low I might have to decline. Why can't anything go right for me? Universe? Law of Attraction? I don't know what the f*ck to do. I do know I am pissed.

In other news...I had my ultrasound today. I had 5 measurable/mature follies on the right side (some 19s and one 25). I cried about it. Last cycle I had around 8 or 9. I know it only takes one. And that 25 is big and juicy. Ovulation is on its way (with a little help)--NP gave me an ovidril shot. I asked the NP based on how I respond to clomid how does she think I will respond to femera. She said, I would have less follies. Why the f*ck would I want that? So, if I did get prego it would be less scary i.e. reduced risk of multiples. Multiples? I'm not scared of multiples...I'm scared of not getting pregnant.

Well, fear aside my insem is tomorrow at 9:45am. Please send positive vibes; I need them. I'll also take any advice on this pathetic job offer (I could make more money collecting cans). Sorry I had to use the f-word so many times today, but, man somethin's gotta give.

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't you give them a counteroffer with a higher salary?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home