Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Done deal

1, 2, 3 like a bird I sing. 'Cause you've given me the most beautiful set of wings... Gotta love Tim McGraw. "Your beautiful baby from the outside in..."

Okay, so I talked to my DD after I wrote the previous post. He has the wonderful ability to put things into perspective. He reminded me that money is not everything. This happens to be the point. I know from experience that a pay increase does not equal job satisfaction. I can make more money as a nanny, but that is not the point....I need to have a new experience. D you give great advice, the delivery is so loving, and I love and appreciate you.

My insem went well:) It's a done deal; we are back in the tww. DP had me rolling in the doc's office. She said, "no I will not make out with you". But she did;) Okay, you want some facts? 22mil. sperm; 5o% motility; 80%,3 forward progress. This donor has been consistent. Now we wait. After the insem we went to eat frozen yogurt with strawberries, peaches, and mango (my favorite thing to do after an insem) Yum! Thank-you DP. On our way back to the car I stopped to pick up two pennies; DP said, "heads up; twins"! That would sure alleviate the stress of ttc #2 (which, of course one has to plan). I could get it done at once. Getter done. Okay, when the heck did I become such a billy? Ttc #1....focus.

I'm off to have lunch with a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home