Sunday, April 01, 2007

CD 1

Well, I'm feeling quite different than I was just 24hrs. ago.

My mom's b-day party was a success. The food I ordered was on-time, tasty, and the right amount. Just about everyone that was invited showed up. My mom is loved by so many people. The piano player was awesome; I recommend hiring one for any event.

I am now day 1. How very convenient to have started on the first of the month; now I can easily keep track of what cd I am on. (Oh, I wish I could say April fools right about now). But, alas, on cd 3 I will have an u/s, b/w, and start femera. My S.I.S. is on Fri. cd 6. On cd 7 I start the gonal f. It looks like the timing for all these things is perfect i.e. it does not interfere with new job training. As of right now I don't have to worry about doing my injections at work.

I should go read some work stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home