Thursday, April 05, 2007

Semi-randomness

DP and I have actually been arguing lately. I feel as if the stress of ttc is catching up with us. Somethings got to give. We have a long weekend to spend together, hopefully, we can use our time to love and grow together. We were just on our cycles at the same time; that's never good in our house. (And surprisingly it really does not happen all that often). Basically, we have no sympathy for each other and we are at each others throats.

My cd 3 blood work came back all within normal range for this point in my cycle (so says the NP):
FSH 3.6
TSH 1.74
Estrogen 26
Prolactin 16

Tests from a different doc.,
Glucose 76
Cholesterol 179
Triglycerides 219 (actually this is high; it should be less than 150). I really hate what I have to do to get this number to go down. My moms levels were over 500! She has had to take drastic measures (and believe me they are no fun). But, she is doing a good job making lifestyle changes for her health; good job ma!

My S.I.S. is tomorrow at 8:30am; wish me luck. I hope it goes quickly and painlessly. I have not had any negative symptoms from the femera to note. I start the gonal f this Sat. We are moving right along with this cycle. It's really amazing how fast it goes. Also, we decided to use the same donor for yet another cycle. I consulted the pendulum with this question. It was reveled to me that the sperm is not the problem; the timing is the problem. This is the only red head donor we agree on at this sperm bank. There are only 3. Using a different bank is not affordable. We are changing timing this cycle. We will go in for an IUI 36hrs. post-trigger (rather than 24hrs. post-t).

I want to draw your attention to a couple blogs I read....
Aspiring Baker, who got two pink lines on her 17th cycle!!!!
The Shape of a Mother, check it out if you have not.
Not to leave anyone out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home