Wednesday, April 11, 2007

No Pain, No Gain

Today was my last day of job training. The next time I walk on that campus I will be considered a full-fledged staff member...OMG. The reality is the kids will try to make my time there pretty miserable. If I get through this trial/testing period I think it will be worth it. I will admit I have fantasized about taking the easy road....aha, a cushy nanny job. But, I really believe I have somethings to learn by working at this place (and some things to teach).

My S.I.S. last Fri. went well. My uterus is a normal shape, I have no fibroids, and my tubes are clear! I'm relieved the outcome was normal. I had an u/s yesterday showing many follies, including, one measuring at 16. I have another u/s tomorrow. I predict they will tell me to trigger tomorrow night and go in for the IUI on Sat. morning. I will be glad to be done with the gonal f--there is a lot of build up to the moment of injection. DP took me out for ice cream after I did my shot tonight:) I can't wait to get back into the tww. My goal is to replace any negative thoughts with positive thoughts.

DP and I made some great strides over the weekend. We worked together to clean sweep. We did some major negotiating, "you get rid of that; I'll get rid of this". Why do we even hold onto all the crap? We were taught to. Okay let me give you a glimpse of the crazy things I save i.e. dryer lint. Why dryer lint you may ask...well, if you put dryer lint into previously saved cardboard egg container and then melt the wax of no longer usable candles (fill the containers with the lint and wax) you will have the perfect fire starters for when you go camping. Have I actually ever made these? No. Did we go camping last year? No. Time to throw away the lint. Oh, the guilt.

What do you save?

1 Comments:

At 6:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That dryer lint thing is up there with my Aunty who saves used string of varying length in boxes, and has a box of string lengths marker "too short to be of use" - what is she going to do with them? Tie them together?!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home